Skip to main content

Valentine's Day 2022

 



Thich Nhat Hanh

“Through my love for you, I want to express my love for the whole cosmos, the whole of humanity, and all beings. By living with you, I want to learn to love everyone and all species. If I succeed in loving you, I will be able to love everyone and all species on Earth… This is the real message of love."

“You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” 

“Love needs to be nurtured and fed to survive; and our suffering also survives because we enable and feed it.” 

“What you are looking for is already in you…You already are everything you are seeking.”

“A true partner or friend is one who encourages you to look deep inside yourself for the beauty and love you’ve been seeking.”

Meatloaf  Song: Heaven Can Wait

Mark Nepo    February 13 reading from Book of Awakening

Meatloaf  Song: For Crying out Loud


Comments